Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tiny Talk Tuesday


Selena upon hearing that Papa’s van broke down informed him, that it is time for him to throw it away and buy a new car.

Out of the clear blue one day Selena informed me that she needs a wedding dress. I asked her why she thought she needed one, and she told me so that she could get a wedding ring like mine.

When I was telling Selena that we would be playing some family games one evening, she informed me, no we won’t because Papa doesn’t play games.

I am linking this at Not Before 7.

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Jeff's niece was the flower girl at our wedding and she called her flower girl dress her "getting married" dress. It was the cutest thing.

    So, maybe Selena needs to arrange to be a flower girl.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better tell her there's a lot more that comes with the ring, than a dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny how kids think about marriage. Just yesterday Anna told me that one day she will "have to" get married, since she wants to have a baby. Then she proceeded to evaluate potential mates, decided on one and then said that baby will come "in a few days" after the wedding.

    ReplyDelete