Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Random Photo Moments

I have had a few of you interested in participating in this carnival. I also have received some input as to how often you would like to see it appear. After much thought on this part, this is what I have decided to do.

Since we are in our time of year, well Winter, we do not get the opportunities to get out and enjoy the nature much anymore. Once the rainy season hits here we face rain pretty much everyday, and when I am speaking rain, it is a rain like you can’t believe unless you are here. It is what many would consider a drenchal pour down but that lasts for days, it never ends, and on top of that it is a cold rain.  I have even had to come to the conclusion there will not be as many posts at Tree Hugging Tots that we will be participating in until Summer.  As for Open Ended Art we will participate in what we can. That is not to say I won’t stop by and see what the rest of you are doing.

I will be honest my last few posts for these carnivals have been a struggle since we were weeks ahead of the rest of you, they just were not as fun to post. I have been thinking real hard on the pumpkins and realize that I have nothing to post. We already did pumpkin pie, we have read our share of Autumn books, and now are looking at Winter. Selena has even lost interest in Pumpkins and has moved on to Squash, she wants a squash pie!

With all that said, I will be needing to be more creative here in the house. Selena and I will be looking for other ways to burn that energy off. That is how I came up with the idea for Random Photo Moments. I don’t know for sure how often I will publish this, at times it may seem weekly while at times monthly. With that being said, I will leave the linky open for the month, and change it on the 1st of every month. So anytime you see a post for Random Photo Moments please feel free to jump in.

The only thing I ask is that you link back to my site with your post, I hope to get a button here sometime soon! It would be wonderful if some talented mother out there would be so kind to help me with a button, I would sure appreciate it!!

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I may be linking up with you on my other blog The Fifth Street Palace.

    Hopefully the rain doesn't last too long there. Dreary can be overwhelming sometimes and cabin fever sets in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could send you some of our sun and Fall weather. Although here it can decide to snow at anytime. But we still have the sun, so that helps.

    I will be participating in Random Photo Moments. With little ones there seem to be plenty of those.

    Just an idea, but you could study animals that hibernate and what hibernating is. It's a good indoors and cozy nature study. And it's what I would want to do in all that crazy rain. =)

    http://rogersfamilycircus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got a post coming up that I'll link up to you with later this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have some funny photos that I would love to share. I will link up! :)

    ReplyDelete