Monday, December 9, 2013

Snow

1209130951

As soon as Selena looked out the window this morning she announced a snow day, NO SCHOOL! Of course I knew we would be bundle up for some fun snow time. Though we did not have very much snow Selena did enjoy making snow angels and trying to make snow balls.

DSCF2132

It always amazes me how happy and at home Selena seems in the world around her. She is truly going to be an out in the nature type girl. (Yes, she is in her Pajamas, every year I think I should buy snow clothes, but on the average this is as much snow as we will see for the season, so it truly would be a waste of money.) Once back in the house and out of a nice warm bath, we had lunch and settled down for some quiet cuddle time.

DSCF2135

DSCF2136

Even with her hair in pony tails, she still almost sits on it. I just can’t believe how long her hair is getting. She still refuses to let us cut it. I sometimes wonder if she ever will have it short. I do however believe we will keep her hair about this length, when she gets older and wants to take care of it herself, she can let it grow longer then. Right now though since I have to help wash, and brush it, this is about as long as I want it to be. Even at this length it takes us nearly a half hour just to brush it out every morning. While she does complain about the length of time it takes to brush it out, and the pulling from so many tangles, she still refuses to have it cut.

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. At least you are getting snow as a reward for this freezing weather. We just get cold. I am hoping it will warm up eventually, but for now I am just hoping that nobody gets sick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Natalie. At least you got snow out of the cold.

    I hadn't realized just how long her hair was, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She has such beautiful hair! Tell Selena she is lucky -my kids don't get a snow day unless the snow prevents them from getting to the dining room table. LOL

    ReplyDelete