Friday, December 6, 2013

Christmas 2013 part 1

DSCF2120

We broke down this year and purchased an artificial tree. It arrived yesterday and after I got it set up Selena went to work on helping me decorate it. Now before I go any further let me say the tree came pre-lit, so no I did not string 550 lights on. Selena worked way into the evening until she actually managed to get every single ornament I own on this tree. I knew she was keeping busy but it wasn’t until I got ready to put away the spare ornaments before I realized just how busy she had been. Let’s just say there is probably enough ornaments for 3 trees, and I bet I will have fun when it comes time to take the tree down. I do have to say though that she did a wonderful job and we all find it very beautiful.

DSCF2117

I actually got brave this year and put out my mom’s Christmas candles and her Santa collection. Below is the rest of her collection.

DSCF2115

Then came the rest of the corners of our house. Selena had so much fun helping me decorate this year and I have to say it was fun having her help.

DSCF2111

DSCF2114

We still have a few more things to do, while we did get the nativity set up, I did not get a picture of it yet. Stay tuned for more of our Christmas readiness!

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. It all looks beautiful. I hope you will have a very merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I've been slowly bringing out more breakable things as well.

    ReplyDelete