Saturday, February 11, 2012

Selena’s Room

The other day proved to be very interesting. I told Selena I wanted her to pick out her new bedroom set for her bedroom. She had a list a mile long of bedspreads she liked, but not quite what she truly wanted. She finally was more specific that she was looking for the Disney Princess theme. I wasn’t surprised, since that has been her theme since her first toddler bed.

100_17511[2]

I thought I had a better picture of her toddler bed!

We finally found just the right set that Selena fell in love with. We were able to go pick it up yesterday. Her room is getting to look like a scene from Disney. Now all I need to order is the curtains that match this set.

100_6135

100_6139

100_6140

100_6141

My most favorite wall in her bedroom is the one she faces every night when she goes to bed and every morning when she wakes up. My little princess from birth to present.

100_6142

What does Selena think of her new bedroom? Well, I will let the following picture speak for itself.

100_6144

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. A perfect bedroom for a princess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now all she needs is a tiara, and she'll be set. Of course, I'm sure you won't let her forget that while she's the princess of her room - you and her papa are Queen and King of the house :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man my little Princess would LOVE that. She looks so happy!

    ReplyDelete