Saturday, February 18, 2012

Papa is Home

Selena was so over joyed when Papa finally arrived home. She really missed him a lot. They spent all of Friday evening on the couch together. Selena did not want to leave his side for nothing. She was a wee bit disappointed when she woke up Friday morning though to discover that Papa had gone to work. He surprised her with only working a half day, then came home and took us out for a quick dinner.

When we got home we had a surprise waiting for us.

DSCF0001

Now the surprise was in this box, and it is what I took this picture with. Our new camera arrived. Selena knew immediately that my old camera just had to be hers. In no time at all she was running around the house taking pictures of everything in sight. She ended up taking about 250 pictures in the few hours left of the evening. I guess I will have to sit down and weed through them all and see which ones we can share and which ones we will just delete.

Here are some of the first pictures I took with my new camera.

DSCF0008

DSCF0014

DSCF0020

DSCF0034

DSCF0062

71f5BSdQexL._AA1340_

I think we will all enjoy our new camera. It is sure a step up from what we had before. I am looking forward to nice weather so we can get out and see just what all this camera can do. Thank you Papa for the great surprise!

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. The same thing happened to my old camera. It always cracks me up what pictures they take

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to get a new camera! I am glad to hear papa is home safely.

    ReplyDelete