Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Selena’s World

100_5441
I heard Selena in our office the other day. I asked her what she was doing. She informed me that she was teaching the Bissol. I had to go in and see just what she meant, after all how do you teach a vacuum?
100_5436
Here she is explaining to the vacuum how it’s wheels work. She explained that they go around so that it is able to move.
100_5437
She kept referring back to the instruction booklet before moving on with more of the lessons. She finally made it clear through to the different attachments. She has such a obsession over all my small appliances, and of course any instruction booklet.
She even discovered one of the stations on our TV that gave instructions on how to use the remote. She was so thrilled that she came running into the room where I was just to tell me, “That station number 1 shows you all about all the buttons on the remote. You have to use every button. Boy that station 1 knows everything about this remote.” At this point I decided we need to make an instruction book for Selena! She wasn’t too sure about this idea, especially when I said it would have all our house rules in it.
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what the instruction book is about :)

    Has she gotten a Lego set yet? She'd probably love those instructions or something similar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea to make an instruction book about house rules. It's awesome that Selena is so consumed with the desire to know how things work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay - that is like so adorable I can hardly stand it! You have to give that precious little girl a big hug from me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great - I'd love to have one that would read all my instruction booklets - then maybe I could figure out how to use everything the right way :)

    ReplyDelete