Friday, February 11, 2011

CSN Stores Give-a-way


I can just feel that Spring is on its way, it may be slow in coming, but all around I hear moms and dads talking about swing sets for kids among other outdoor toys like trampolines and yard games. Did you know that at CSNstores.com they have an entire section of outdoor fun for the entire family. There is everything from play houses, swing sets, and bikes. You can view all of their outdoor equipment and toys at swing sets for kids.
Winchester Complete Wood Playset Now come on I don’t know of a child who wouldn’t love to see something like this sitting in there very own backyard. I know that Selena would love it, if only we had a large enough backyard to fit a set like this! Someday sweetie, Someday!
I know for us we are so looking forward to getting outside. We’ve had a couple of beautiful sunny days here, though cold, we have tried to get out as much as possible. Selena is just beside herself waiting for us to set up her swing set, pull out the bike, and dig out all the yard toys. In fact she has already started growing her rock collection, what more could I ask for? I know much of our country is still struggling with snow, but hang in there I know Spring is on its way and your children will be begging for the great outdoors too.
How would you like the opportunity to start Spring out in a great way? As a Preferred Blogger for CSN Stores I am able to offer one of my readers a $60.00 gift certificate so that you can do just that. The great deal is you can use the gift certificate at any one of their 200+ stores. With Valentines Day upon us and Easter only a couple months away wouldn’t you just love to surprise someone special with that perfect gift, or wouldn’t you just love to lavish yourself with something new?
Ok, so how can you enter to win?
  1. Leave me a comment letting me know that you would love to win this gift certificate. Also take a peek at swing sets for kids and tell me what your child would love to find in their backyard. (1 entry)
  2. Link a Geography/History post up to this weeks carnival (1 entry) then if you link up with a Geography History post for next week you can give yourself and extra entry. That’s right this could give you 2 extra entries!
  3. Follow my blog (2 entries)
  4. Blog or Tweet about this give-a-way, come back and leave a comment with the URL so I can see which one you did. (2 entries)
Please leave a separate comment for each entry. Note this is only valid in the United States and Canada. I will randomly select a winner Sunday February 27th and announce the winner on February 28th.
Pin It

17 comments:

  1. I would love to spend this on a bike for my oldest son (4). He'd be thrilled! rockit.fuel (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I subscribe! rockit.fuel @ gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I subscribe to your blog! Thanks so much!!! rockit (dot) fuel (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter would love to get one of those play tents with the gift certificate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to put this money towards a bike. whisekl at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I linked up to Geography/History this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We would love the trampoline. I heard it was good for adults as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I linked up a post, or I think I did. I'll double check.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think my kids would love this sandbox from the swingsets page:

    http://www.swingsetsandmore.com/KidKraft-00129-Big-Top-Sandbox-KK1574.html

    However, if I won I think I'd get a third swing for our swingset - we have two swings plus trapeze bar, and it would be nice for all three kids to be able to swing!

    ReplyDelete