Monday, October 19, 2009

Random Photo Moments! Would you be interested?

I absolutely love when I can catch Selena totally off guard and get that cute memorable random photo moment! I know we all have these moments with our children.

Here is Selena trying to haul a gate through the house. First let me tell you we use a gate to keep her in the house if we want to have the front door open, as Selena can open any door and unlock any lock. We also use a gate at night when she goes to bed otherwise she is up roaming the house all night long. The gate does come down after she falls to sleep, but this was the only way we could get her to go to bed and actually go to sleep! Anyway for some reason tonight she decided to drag the gate we use in the front door clear to her bedroom!

100_1662 I was answering some email when I heard some noises and could tell Selena was up to something. I found her hauling the gate past the front door into the living room. I grabbed my camera immediately!

100_1663 Here she comes, just packing that gate across the floor!

100_1668

100_1669

There she goes!

100_1670

Now she is complaining that the gate is heavy!

100_1672

100_1673

100_1671

She dropped it, walked on it, then picked it up and hauled it back to the front door!

I would like to make a linky entitled Random Photo Moments! Would you be interested in joining me? If so link up with your photo shoot, I would appreciate you linking back to me with your post. Also please leave me a message and let me know would you like to see this link weekly? bi-monthly? monthly? I just think it will be so much fun to see these cute random photo moments of our little ones!



Pin It

5 comments:

  1. I would link up with this. I put many of these random moments in my Tot School posts. They are just too cute to pass up sharing. Oh, I would say twice a month .

    Also, got the package in the mail today. THANK YOU! I'm going to post about it this week. We have had so much fun.

    http://rogersfamilycircus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd link up to this, I might even make it on a regular basis. I'm horrid at linking up regularly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not very good at linking up regularly to a lot of things either, but I would definitely do this (if I had something to share). And I would LOVE to see random moments captured by others! It's so fun! Selena is a busy, busy girl, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures - so cute. But my posting schedule is already so full - I might link up occasionally if I have some fun story in pictures like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got some great pictures of her doing this--very funny:-).

    I would love to do this about once a month, whenever I have all of the pics from the month to look thru and then make one post for all of them just for this. Would make for an interesting sort of post!

    This is a good idea and I am up for it.

    ReplyDelete