Monday, October 19, 2009

Simply Made Sunday Chocolate Surprise Pie

smsbuttonpng After seeing all the recipes the past couple of weeks for Chocolate, you guys got me. I had to make something with chocolate today. I figured while I was doing that I would throw this delightful easy recipe in the Simply Made Sunday Linky hosted at Raising Itty Bitty Bookworms.

Chocolate Surprise Pie

1 Honey Maid Graham Cracker Crust (I buy the premade)

1 Large Box of Chocolate Pudding (I use Cook-n-Serve)

1 Banana

Slice the banana into bite size slices, as if you making Banana Cream Pie, line the bottom of the Graham Cracker Crust. Cook the Pudding per instructions, I always allow mine to cool 5 minutes before pouring in my pie shell. Allow to cool completely. Top with more banana if you wish or with whip cream.

100_1661

Selena just love the small bites of bananas! She wasn’t expecting that!

Come on over to Raising Itty Bitty Bookworms and see what other’s are making and sharing with their families! We would love to see what you are making!

Pin It

1 comment: