Monday, July 27, 2009

Hens and Chicks

First Flower


Second Day 3 Flowers






I remember my Dad had Hens and Chicks when I was a kid, but I guess I was too young to remember them flowering like this. Last summer when I decided to start building on my flower bed I couldn't resist putting some Hens and Chicks in. Of course last year they didn't do anything but produce more chicks. This year I was excited when I had two rooster out, I remembered my Dad always saying that is how they produce more chicks. To my amazement three days ago when I was out watering, I discovered a flower. Of course I think it is a beautiful flower, so decided right away to photo log it's process. Here is day 1 and day 2 of discovering flowers. If all blossom out I will have tons of flowers on my two roosters. I am excited to see how it goes. I guess you know there will be more pictures to come!





Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment