Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Fourth of July

Hey I stole your chair, now move on!
Dancing with Mark.

I love the band!


I can't stop dancing!



Still Dancing!
My hair dresser at Mark's Elements of Design had a block party at his salon on Friday night for the 4th. There was a lot of great food, a live band, and then we stayed around to watch the Olympia fireworks. Yes, they set their fireworks off on the evening of the 3rd, instead of the 4th. Selena had a blast, I think she liked the band more then anything else. She danced like a little dancing fool, even going clear up dancing right in front of the band making them laugh. Of course Mark had to take his turn at dancing with her. The fireworks were great too! I think from all the dancing though that Selena was just too tired to truly enjoy them. Fun was had by all!





Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment