Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Time Flies

Wow! It has been so long since I made a post here. So much has happened on this end since I last posted, I don't even know where to start catching up. We had a great summer, the weather couldn't have been better. In June we found a wonderful Church home. How great it is to be serving the Lord with a wonderful extended family. In July we spent a weekend at the beach and had a blast. The weather was great, Selena went on her first carasel ride and she absolutely loved digging in the sand at the beach.

I have now made up with the friend in my last post. I am so happy too as she truly is a very good person and one I missed very much. I will try to do better at keeping up with my Blog this time and try to get some new pictures posted of Selena.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment