Monday, September 2, 2013

Farewell

After much thought, and just the lack of inspiration these days, I have made the decision that I will not be blogging. I am not going to remove my blog, who knows if I do feel a little inspired I might post a bit here and there. I have enjoyed connecting with all my followers and will continue to pop around and see what you have been up to.

It has been a joy to share our joys in learning, but I do believe there does come a time when we all have to stop and think about what is best for our family, our children in particular. Chasing Selena around with a camera these days are not as thrilling for either of, oh that is not to say we still do not take a lot of pictures, but I feel with her growing it is best that we keep these pictures to ourselves and family.

For now we just say Farewell! Not goodbye forever, but just farewell for now.

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. We will miss you and Selena. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I understand why, but I'll miss your posts. Maybe you can do like over at Almost Unschoolers and pop in occasionally with an update.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can totally understand your decision, Debbie. Hopefully we will continue chatting on FB :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally understand!!! I agree I'm very thankful for FB :).

    ReplyDelete