Monday, March 18, 2013

A is for the act of Adoring

Blogging Through the Alphabet

Here we are participating for our first time Blogging Through the Alphabet with Marcy from Ben and Me and many other bloggers who have so much fun with this creative approach to blogging. As I thought about my first post, I kept reflecting on how much Selena just adores her Papa. She imitates him in so many things, as well as never straying far from his side when they are together.

There is something about the relationship between a girl and her father, I remember adoring my father, I thought there was no man who could ever compare to him. As I watch Selena and Papa together I am reminded of those days for myself.

I love capturing these moments in Selena’s life, and I know someday as she reflects back she will always remember that Papa adores her as much as she always adored him.

l_2259eb022b5951f449552093511778e8_thumb100_25562

100_4693100_4694

Selena making sure Papa knew his lines and giving him a quick “Great Job Papa!” during the Easter Program.

100_6042DSCF1598

As you can see, truly for as much as Selena adores her Papa, he adores her right back.

Come on over to Ben and Me and join in on the fun of Blogging through the Alphabet.

Pin It

11 comments:

  1. I think it's the best part of parenthood - receiving an unconditional love from your child. It's great that Michael could experience it with Selena.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boys and my husband are very close, but there is something just so different about "Daddy's Little Girl." I tease my husband the "S" on his chest isn't for "SuperDad" but rather for "Sucker" -- she so has him wrapped around her finger!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Little girls do have a way of wrapping their fathers right around that little finger.

      Delete
  3. I agree Daddy's do love their little girls so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see the father-daughter relationship develop between my husband and newborn. He has a great relationship with our boys, but I definitely can already see her being daddy's little princess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy every moment of their special relationship.

      Delete
  5. I see that Father-daughter relationship in my eldest daughter. It is so precious! Thanks for sharing your experience. I am a new follower. Hope to see you at True Aim!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! And you are right, they say that the relationship between a father and daughter affects much of a girls life later on. Your girl should do well. *grin* Stopping by from BTA. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete