Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Thus Far or Little School

Selena is still fighting this Bronchitis, so today we took it easy and didn’t do very much. Although she did give me an idea of something I think she would have fun learning, she began to try to group animals according to their features. She tried went through several animals and labeled them as mammals, reptiles, then broke it down even further in many different directions. I am just going to have to make a chart with pictures of numerous animals and let her begin to explore.

We watched as it snowed yet again at our house. I truly do not even think Selena was all that thrilled with the snow.

DSCF0269

No wonder Selena is having such a hard time getting over her bronchitis, when one day it is near 50 degrees, and the next it is freezing. This is March weather for you.

We will probably be making the trek back to the doctor today, depending on what they say when I call. Until she feels better we will be just hanging out and taking it easy.

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. It's definitely spring! I hope Selena feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you all feel better soon. I know it has taken us a month to get over our respiratory illnesses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh. I hope she's better soon. Sick kiddos are no fun

    ReplyDelete