Thursday, October 21, 2010

Interview with Selena

I haven’t felt a bit well, in fact I cancelled all of Selena’s appointments on Tuesday when I got up feeling fairly ill. It appears that I had a kidney stone. By Tuesday mid morning I was in so much pain. Papa almost took me to ER that night but I decided to wait to see what happened. The pain subsided some and I slept off and on through the night. I finally passed the stone on Wednesday morning. I am still quite uncomfortable, but feeling better.

Since I have been just taking it easy. I thought I would follow suit with Natalie at Mouse Grows Mouse Learns, and jumped over to Inspiration Surrounds Creativity Abounds and got the entire interview from Elsie and asked Selena the following questions.

What are some of your favorite things to do?

I love to play with toys. I like to do arts and crafts. I like to read. I like to dance.

What makes you happy?

Smiles. Sunshine

What makes you sad?

When I get mad.

What is your favorite color?

Yellow (I still think it is pink)

Where is your favorite place to go?

Expedition (I think she meant exploring, well they are pretty much the same thing)

What book do you enjoy reading?

Cat in the Hat. Curious George.

What is your favorite toy?

Hoppy ( a pink bunny she has had since day one she was born)

What do you like to wear?

A Pink Dress.

If you could design your perfect outfit, what would it look like?

A Princess dress.

If you could choose to do anything at all and create your perfect day, what would you do?

To be a Princess.

What is something that you would like to make?

Arts and Crafts.

Who is your best friend?

Jastella or Trinity.

What are your favorite foods?

Spaghetti, corn, peanut butter (the corn is questionable)

What is your favorite song?

Jesus Loves Me

What do you think will be the best part about being Three?

Dancing.

Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Oh gosh! Feel better! Take care! Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear you've passed it. From what I've heard that is the most painful part.

    I'll be praying you feel better soon. Her answers were fun though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad that the worst seems to be over for you. I love Selena's answers. Anna completely doesn't get the idea of being a princess - she wants to be mommy :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better. Love Selena's answers! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear! I hope you're feeling better soon. I love the answers! Doing these questionnaires with the kids is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ouch! I don't envy you the kidney stone - but the interview is darling. Dancing is definitely one of the best parts of being three.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you are feeling better now.

    I love these interviews. I have to make a point to do one soon. Selena's answers are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love reading these interviews! I've asked my son a few too. Maybe I'll post around his birthday in a few weeks. Thanks for sharing - hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete