Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Postcard Exchange

Ticia at Adventures in Mommydom found this lovely site that is doing a fun postcard exchange.

GAPS_button

Aimee at Adventures and Pursuits is hosting this great postcard exchange. She is working on her third round in this swap in pursuit of getting postcards from every State in the United States. If you are still interested in getting more postcards then head on over and check out her unique postcard exchange here.

It is so fun for our kids to receive mail of their own, and to discover there is so much more about their world then the little space they live in. So much can be taught and learned through Geography and History.

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Hey, just stopping by to take a peek at your blog. I see you're homeschooling your granddaughter- how neat is that? I personally think it would be so wonderful to do that. I think I'll have so much more patience when I have grandchildren!:) When my kids were younger we participated in a post card swap too and it was always so much fun! If you still need Alabama, Arkansas or Texas just let me know. I'd be happy to send them and you don't have to swap. Blessings!:)

    ReplyDelete