Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Lemonade Stand Award

LemonadeStandAward1

What a pleasant surprise to have two bloggers give me this award, it truly means a lot to me to know that all of you read my blog and take something away with you. Thank you to Jamie at Momma’s Playground and to Jill at The Shafer Family for showering with this award.

I really just found both of these blogs not long ago, but I have loved reading their posts. Both Mom’s are creative and witty and have a true passion for their kids.

The Lemonade Stand Award is awarded for being a blogger who shows great attitude and gratitude. This in itself is quite a complement!

The rules for accepting this award:
- Put the Lemonade logo on your blog or within your post.
- Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude or gratitude.
- Link the nominees within your post.
- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

I am passing this award on to the following blogs, for their great attitude, gratitude, and inspiring posts:

A Mommy’s Adventure

Adventures in Mommydom

Growing Up Our Style

Inspiration Surrounds Creativity Abounds

My Bilingual Boys

My Family My Forever

Our Nifty Notebook

Raising Itty-Bitty-Bookworms

The Fifth Street Academy

The Rogers’ Family Blog

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Just wanted to let you know I have an award for you on my blog! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, thank you! Your posts and emails mean so much to me. You are a wonderful friend, in every sense of the word.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I am terrible with writing award posts, but eventually I'll get to it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Debbie and thank you very, very much!!

    ReplyDelete