Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Selena's Castle

Earlier this summer Selena suddenly announced that this (our courthouse) is her castle. There is one street that drives right up to the front of her castle, this is the view that we have as we come up the street.

Today coming home from getting "hamburgers" from Subway (this is what Selena calls Sub Sandwiches), as I turned the corner onto this street, Selena stated "Oh my castle!" As we got closer suddenly she yelled, "Open the doors!!"

I guess I am going to have to take her for a tour of this historic building. I am hoping to fit a field trip in before the weather changes of our little town. From our tiny one room museum to all the original houses that once was the first town of Montesano.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. This really cracked me up. :) She is something else! I love her imagination!

    ReplyDelete