Monday, August 24, 2009

Busy Sunday

Sunday was the Church Picnic at Friend's Landing, down on the Chehalis River, here I am in my car seat enjoying the view as we drive out there. The first thing we did when we got there was eat hamburgers and yummy pasta salads. Then it was time to have FUN!!


This tube looks interesting, but I wasn't sure what to do. Grandpa was telling me to go through and find Grandma, but I didn't see her so I thought he was crazy. He kept telling me to go through though, and I could hear Grandma.
Oh there you are Grandma! I actually made it clear through to Grandma on the other end. It was fun but I didn't want to do it again. A little scary for me...maybe next time.

Now to tackle the slide, I think I can have just as much fun climbing up the slide as I do coming down it. Chase is looking on but telling me I am going the wrong way. By the way it was Chase's birthday so we had fun in Sunday School giving him a birthday party!
There with a little help from Grandpa I made it to the top!! Chase ran up the stairs and met me at the top. Hey I was pretty proud of myself though as I did make it clear up to the top of the slide!



Then I had fun as Chase and I came back down the slide together! I do love to slide and will do it all day if you let me!
Later that evening my two Uncles and Aunts called and we drove to Aberdeen to visit with them. I was one pretty tired girl, but I still had so much fun!
My Aunt Linda and I
Uncle Bill is giving me one huge hug!
Uncle Ken is truly a big cuddly teady bear!
I kind of hogged the picture of my other Aunt Linda and myself.
I ended up not getting to bed until after 10:00 P.M. and I went out like a log. I slept until Grandma finally woke me up at 10:00 A.M. Hey it was a busy day for me, but I had a lot of fun and would do it again!
They came by the house on their way to Seattle on Monday morning. They brought me all sorts of goodies. A small back pack full of markers, stampers (markers that make all sorts of shapes like Grandma's rubber stamps, crayons, sidewalk chalk, and paper! I will have lots of fun using these in school and play! I have the greatest Aunts and Uncles around!!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment