Friday, July 25, 2014

Summer

I know it has been a while since I posted, we are enjoying Summer! We have had fun playing, going to parks, going on walks, and just spending time with friends and each other. We've actually had very decent summer weather after such a wet Spring, so there has been a lot of outdoor days.

Our big news is the welcoming of our new grandson, and Selena's first nephew. He arrived early but was healthy and beautiful. We just wish he wasn't so far away in Arizona.




 Jaxon 
Born July 3, 2014

Our son has made us so proud, the way he has taken to being a Daddy. Jaxon's Mommy is a very special Daughter-in-Law, I couldn't imagine a sweeter wife for my son, mother for my grandson! 


Selena has been having so much fun since we started babysitting J. We have known J since Selena was a wee baby. She is such a sweet girl, and though she is a couple years older then Selena, they have a blast together! If they are not running around outside they are playing house, taking selfies, making videos, laughing, and having pure joy fun!

I am preparing to take a vacation in a couple weeks with my best friend. We will be heading over to Spokane, and will meet up with another sweet friend that we have in common. Selena is a little nervous that she will miss me a lot while I am gone, but I know her and Papa will have a lot of fun together. I am looking forward to a weekend with good friends and no children!

Once I return, we will be settling in to start school. I have so much I want to share and catch you all up on. I just don't know at this point how much I want to share. Selena will have a say in what we share, or what we don't share. She is getting to be a big girl now, and does have her opinion over everything. I sure hope the rest of you are enjoying your Summer!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment